CRAPPY B'DAY


During this Easter weekend one of those days was my b'day a.k.a Birthday which weirdly enough I had to remind my own family members including my mother of. I don't even know why I am a bit pissed coz I am sure that some of you don't even know their own b'days. SORRY GUYS.

I remember when I was younger my mom would always bake a cake for me and we would celebrate it always as a family. Though not really celebrate let me say just eat the cake together and then call it a birthday.

That hasn't happened in six years. So in short this is not my first crappy birthday but the others were not as crappy because I was in school then most of them apart from one. Now that am out its when I see that there is nobody who really gives a fuck about birthdays apart from me. And it has taught me one valuable lesson.

“NEVER EVER REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY RICH OR IT WILL ALWAYS SUCK BIGTIME”

Only the rich experience what we know of as birthday parties. These are some of the stuff that make me regret not being born rich. That is unless what I see on TV is not true. But I should be true given the fact that TV is based on reality.

Tell me what you think of birthdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment