FUNNY T-SHIRT QUOTES FOR ME


WE all have seen people with some brilliant tshirts with a lot of stupid/funny stuff written on them. This are my favorite quotes that i would definately love on my shirts (well, not all because some are for female which i have included here for you to enjoy) :D


  •  I'm not a complete idiot. You complete me.
  • Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  • Expert At Creating Social Awkwardness
  •  I'm A Virgin
    (this is an old shirt)
  •  Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful. Hate Me Because I'm a bitch! (not for me)
  • Secret Agent: This is my disguise
  • Please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes.
  • Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
  • My Search Engine is making a funny noise.
  • Does This Make Me Look Fat? (not for me, i would careless)
  •  The World DOES Revolve Around Me.
  •  Here I am! What are your other 2 wishes?
  •  My boyfriend is out of town (TOTALLY NOT FOR ME)
  •  Can't we all just get a bong? (Winning)
  • My Dad Thinks I'm A Virgin
  • I know a guy who knows someone who can get you satisfaction.
  • I Sleep With The Boss
Since i am a law student i had to search for a few that would be appropriate for my profession
  • The worst suit to wear is a lawsuit
  • Lawyers do it with appeal.
  • Lawyers do it on a trial basis.
If you have any other funny ones, do pist them in the comments section

1 comments:

  1. T-shirts often have custom printed messages for specific holidays. Getting funny t shirts for women can be a perplexing task if you've never done it before. So shop your best t shirts with us now.

    ReplyDelete