yuCredo - Credit Advance From YU Kenya.....Finally


I sure have been waiting for this day since i purchased my YU Sim card back in 2009. The event that was going to happen on this day that i have been waiting for was to receive a meaningful and relevant message from my network provider.
Running out of airtime? No problem! Simply dial *125# for 20sh airtime or *125*10# for 10sh airtime instantly! yuMobile, making life mos mos with yuCredo!
Beautiful! Isn't it?

Out of the thousands of messages they have sent me over the years, this has to be the most relevant of them all to my life. But here comes a problem they will send this message every single day till they create a new offer.

The fact that the charge you 3bob for a 20 bob advance sucks but that is something i am willing to live with since i usually hate waking up on cold mornings bila cred and i have to head to the shops to get it. Now that hustle is over. I hope that this ain't no offer and it will freakin last

You can do everything with the cred (17sh*), browse, call, text. No restrictions at all



*after deduction of commision

0 comments:

Post a Comment