WEIRD RELATIONS TO CHRISTIAN HOLIDAYS

Today is Easter Friday, the beginning of the Easter holiday. Most of us were looking forward to it because at least two working or schooling days have been scraped of our calenders and we are breezing at home with our families and friends. Which will go on till Good Monday. Great isn't it. But there are two questions that I always ask myself about Easter and Christmas...........

What does the death of Jesus have to do with a bunny which lays multicolored eggs and also what doe Santa Claus have to do with Christmas? These are two questions that I know none of you has the answer to.

Sincerely I want to get your views on this pagan related shit. Everything good and genuine on this world is contaminated by something to make it more appealing to the general public who don't even know that it is quite wrong. I am not quite much of a christian but I know that Jesus and the Easter bunny are not related.

Leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment