THINGS I HATE ABOUT FACEBOOK

These are some of the reasons that i can think of of why i hate Facebook.some of that are quite lame though but still are reasons enough:

..............==========>
1.always distracts me away from anything that is supposed to make my future e.g. education
2.I always add people who I don't even talk to or like because I feel guilty rejecting their requests
3.my family members who are my friends get to know what kind of person I am when not around them
4.people who don't know me send me requests and I talk to them like I have known them forever
5.whenever I change my relationship status there is always a stalker who is waiting to comment
6.I totally hate photo tag requests
7.there are more than five of my friends that I want to have xxx with
8.its the reason that I always have airtime on my cell
9.its the easiest place to cheat on your partner and also get caught equally as fast
10.it hate it because I did not create it

0 comments:

Post a Comment