WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE MOVIES?

In the recent past I have been watch movies and either I don't enjoy them or I don't understand them, mostly I don't enjoy them. I even wonder why movies still win Oscar's because most of them are pathetic. Has Hollywood gone to the dogs?

Since I am not a movie fan, I didn't watch Avatar when it hit the cinemas (maybe I was broke am not so sure), but anyway I happened to watch it when I got the time. By the end of the movie I still hadn't understood where the hype about that movie had come from. That was the longest most boring movie I had watched in a long long time. That was the worst piece I had ever seen done by James Cameron, I enjoyed most of his previous stuff starting with terminator.

Talking of Denzel Washington, only god knows what happened with the film “book of Eli”. The movie is crap, totally crap the script is the most pathetic thing I have ever tried to follow in my life. After watching that id rather live without watching any movies ever.

But what I really think movies don't have is time. The time allocated to movies is too short to explain anything hence there is no longer any suspense in movies. That's why most of us prefer to watch TV series they explain much more and there is more suspense and more so it takes longer. If Hollywood cant give us any watchable stuff then they should shut down and go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment